7.01.2010

the terminal, prehensile part of the upper limb




Alright.
Thanks to one Scott Hulme, I have spent the last two weeks trying to locate an awesome photo project to conquer. I looked around online, I looked through my own photos, I asked a few friends. Their ideas:

- Unlikely people with firearms
- Standing by cake in inappropriate situations
- The inebriated homeless
- Hands covered in condiments

So then I stopped asking friends...and decided instead to take on one small project at a time. Instead of a 365 project, I will post a photo or two from my latest project every Friday until I feel it is completed. The rest of the week, I get to shower you with old pictures found on my computer.

Project One: A study of hands

To begin:




3 comments:

Nate said...

nice to know I was a small, if not semi-important part of your process.....

Jennifer Glen said...

Just let me take a picture of your hands and you'd be a very important part...

Anonymous said...

these pictures are super fantastich